|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||ISO9001, CE, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Multiple packaging|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Product Name:||Mppt Charge Controller||Application:||Solar System Controller|
|Rated Voltage:||12V/24V/48V||Maximum Current:||30A,20A|
|Display:||Remote Digital LCD Screen||Certification:||CE/Fcc/RoHS/ ISO9001|
MPPT 30a Solar Charge Controller,
Lithium Solar Charge Controller,
24v MPPT Solar Charge Controller
30A MPPT Solar Charge Controller For Lithium Batteries
The controller SR-ML2430 utilizes standard Modbus communication protocol, making it easy for users to check and modify system parameters on their own.Through the data cable and the software we can connect the equipment to a PC and monitor, configure voltages, configure load times, access the history log, etc. Besides, by providing free monitoring software, we give users the maximum convenience to satisfy their varied needs for remote monitoring.This model can automatic detection of battery voltage12V/24V,LCD digital display.
|System voltage||12V/24V Auto|
|No-load loss||0.7 W to 1.2W|
|Battery voltage||9 to 35|
|Max. solar input voltage||100V (25°C), 90V (-25°C)|
|Max. power point voltage range||Battery voltage +2V to 75V|
|Rated charging current||30A|
|Rated load current||20A|
|Max. capacitive load capacity||10000uF|
|Max. photovoltaic system input power||
|Conversion efficiency||≤ 98%|
|MPPT tracking efficiency||＞ 99%|
|Temperature compensation factor||-3.0mv/ °C/ 2V (default)|
|Operating temperature||-35°C to +45℃|
· With the advanced dual-peak or multi-peak tracking technology
· A combination of multiple tracking algorithms enables accurate tracking of the optimum working point on the I-V curve in an extremely short time.
· Advanced digital power supply technologies raise the circuit's energy conversion efficiency to as high as 98%.
· Different charging program options including those for gel batteries, sealed batteries and open batteries, customized ones, etc. are available.
· The controller features a limited current charging mode.
· Instantaneous large current startup of capacitive loads is supported.
· Automatic recognition of battery voltage is supported.
· LED fault indicators and an LCD screen which can display abnormality information help users to quickly identify system faults.
· Historical data storage function is available, and data can be stored for up to a year.
· The controller is equipped with an LCD screen.
· The controller supports standard Modbus protocol, fulfilling the communication needs of various occasions.
· All communications are electrically isolated, so users can rest assured in usage.
· The controller employs a built-in over-temperature protection mechanism
· Featuring a temperature compensation function, the controller can automatically adjust charging and discharging parameters in order to extend the battery's service life.
· The controller also features a battery over-temperature protection function,TVS lighting protection.