|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||ISO9001, CE, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Multiple packaging|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Product Name:||12 Volt MPPT Solar Charge Controller||Application:||Charger Controller, Lighting Controller, Voltage Controller|
|Type:||MPPT||Work Time (h):||24|
|Charge Mode:||MPPT Maximum Power Point Tracking||Battery Type:||Sealed Gel AGM Flooded Lithium|
|Function:||Electronic Multi Protective Function||System Voltage:||12V/24V Auto|
|Rated Current:||20A/30/40A/50A/60A||Max PV Voltage:||100V|
|Max PV Power:||400W||Protection:||Short Circuit|
|Warranty:||3 Years||Communication Port:||RS485/LAN/APP|
MPPT 30A Solar Charge Controller,
12 Volt MPPT Solar Charge Controller,
24v MPPT Solar Charge Controller
MPPT Solar Charge Controller 30A 12v For Solar Power System
|System voltage||12V/24V Auto|
|Battery voltage||9 to 32|
|Max. solar input voltage||100V (25°C), 90V (-25°C)|
|Max. power point voltage range||Battery voltage +2V to 72V|
|Rated charging current||20A||30A||40A||50A|
|Max. capacitive load capacity||10000uF|
|Max. photovoltaic system input power||
|MPPT tracking efficiency||> 99%|
|Temperature compensation factor||-3.0mv/ °C/ 2V (default)|
|Operating temperature||-35°C to +45℃|
|Communication method||TTL Serial communication|
• MPPT tracking efficiency is up to 99.9%.
• External LCD screen or Bluetooth module can be connected for viewing of equipment operating data and status, and modification of controller parameters is supported.
• Support standard Modbus protocol to meet communication needs in different occasions.
• Built-in over-temperature protection mechanism ensures that when temperature exceeds the set value of the device, the charging current decreases linearly with the temperature, thereby reducing the temperature rise of controller and avoiding high temperature damage.
• Due to an advanced digital power technology, the circuit energy conversion efficiency is as high as 98%.
• Available in multiple battery types and support charging procedures of various types of batteries such as lithium battery, colloidal battery, sealed battery, vented battery, lithium battery, etc.
• A current-limited charging mode is available. When the power of solar panel is too large and the charging current is higher than the rated valve, the controller automatically reduces the charging power
so that the solar panel can operate at the rated charging current.
• Support automatic identification of lead-acid battery voltage.
• Temperature compensation and automatic adjustment of charge and discharge parameters help to improve battery life.
• Solar panel short circuit protection, battery open circuit protection and TVS lightening protection etc.
• PowerCatcher maximum power point tracking technology allows the controller to track the maximum power point of solar panels even in a complex environment. Compared with the traditional MPPT tracking technology, it boasts faster response speed and higher tracking efficiency.
• A built-in maximum power point tracking (MPPT) algorithm can significantly increase energy utilization efficiency of the photovoltaic system, which is about 15% to 20% higher than traditional PWM charging.
• It provides an active charging voltage regulation feature. At battery open circuit or lithium battery BMS overcharge protection, the controller battery terminal will output the rated charging voltage value.